5 Songs to Get You Through Summer 2017
If you are in the Texas heat or in the Maine vineyard country, these songs will get you through this summer. As a self-proclaimed hipster, I always have a new song stuck in my head. This will get you through the fun and dreamy summer that you need!
5. Dalton Domino’s Decent Man: Dalton Domino’s recent release of his album Corners, several songs off the album are incredible. The song Decent Man is a mix of southern rock and twist of country, Dalton will transport you with a story and memorizing harmony voices.
4. Halsey’s Now or Never: This is the song you need when you need that perfect pitch of pop music. I really would also say that in every summer playlist there must be at least one pop song. This is one of the perfect one.
3. Imagine Dragons’s Dancing in the Dark: This new song that has a cool funky beat. The kind of beat that makes you want to move your hips.
2. Calvin Harris’s The Feels: The fun beat will stop you in your steps. There is just something special about the beat that is perfect for the summer. The accompaniment with Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams the two make this song another reason to listen to this song!
And number 1 is….
1. Lorde’s Supercut: I just imagine summer nights dancing to this song. I can guarantee to you that this is one of the next big songs!
Now that you have the songs to get you through the summer go enjoy it!